Jumat, 05 Oktober 2012

My First Post

welcome to my blog.... This is my recent blog. Actually i was start blogging since over 5 years ago, but i never use it again. My first blog is http://anammusik-bgt.blogspot.com, but i'm sure that my blog have been removed from blogspot hahahahaahaa, never mind. I start that blog again because it's my task for Introduction to Literature. hahaha, i forget something, i have not introduced myself. Ok, i start it now..... My name is Mochammad Musafa'ul Anam, i was born in Malang on August 15th, 1993. I'm English Department student of IKIP Budi Utomo Malang. It's not famous campus, hahahaha. I have many hobbies, the first is play the music. I be able to play drum or all about percussion. I don't know why i be able to play drum, but when i hear from my parent's story they told me that i always made a sound from everything that i hold hahaha. May be Allah gives me talent since i was child. And the second hobby is browsing the internet, why i like that activity because internet can make me around this world and i don't need to make my feet walk. With internet, i usually find the new thing that i never know before. And i find the new friends from all over the world. Next to my third hobby, that's badminton. I very like badminton, and i ever have a dream to be an badminton athletes. But now, i never play it again because i have to lecture and working. My fourth hobby is photography, i want to be a professional photographer. I have been take a few photos that is beautiful for me. Sometimes i would like to upload that. Oh ya, although i still study in my campus, i work also in Diploma III - IV in Tourism Merdeka University. It's located on Jl. Bandung 1 Malang. I'm working here since over year ago, and i as administrator staff. It's so wearying, but the good side is i can increase my allowance hahaha. I think that's all for this momment. Next time i will write something again. hahahaha... Keep smile and respect....

2 komentar:

  1. Guy, I have joinned ur site. I'll be very thankful if you are too. :D

    http://english-super.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yes.. ok, i will join to your site as soon as possible ....

      Hapus